A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to navigate that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to find out more about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, turn them off, etc., please refer to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Permanent cookies: are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
- Session cookies: Are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies, serve to analyze traffic patterns on the web, also to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is combated. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content facilitating its use.
Below we publish a list of the main cookies used in our website, distinguishing:
- The strictly necessary cookies such as those that serve for a correct navigation or those that allow to perform services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the web page is loaded efficiently.
Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or removal of cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently based on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are liable for the content or veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this policy of cookies may have.
- EWeb browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you should make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.